users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] Re: Re: [30-GenericTypeSupport] Proposal

From: Martin Grebac <martin.grebac_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 12:31:45 +0100

I don't think there's a need to focus on a specific library. JSON
Binding will likely be mostly used not on its own but within scope of
other apis and libraries. Within JavaEE e.g., either CDI or JAX-RS, both
of them provide apis which can be used to provide portable solution.
  MartiNG

--
Martin Grebac, SW Engineering Manager
Oracle Czech, Prague