users@jsonb-spec.java.net

[jsonb-spec users] [jsr367-experts] Re: Re: Re: Re: [1-RuntimeAPI] Proposal

From: Eugen Cepoi <cepoi.eugen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 17:32:37 +0100

Le 10 févr. 2015 06:55, "Przemyslaw Bielicki" <pbielicki_at_gmail.com> a écrit
:

> Hi,
>
> nothing special from me this time.
>
> The API looks verbose (it's the Java thing ;) but I would not trade
builder to new Jsonb(). Examples are clear.

> Not sure whether JsonbConfig should be an interface instead of a class.
Minor thing but IMO API should consist only interfaces & exception classes.

Hum, only interfaces does not bring so much value. Some stuff can be done
once and for all in the jsr. IMO things like Configuration should remember
classes. It is the user who can pass a config to the builder, thus he has
to construct it somehow and know in that case the concrete type.

> One small comment on style: public (as well as any other) modifier is
useless in interfaces and should be removed.