dev@jsf-extensions.java.net

feedback for Dynamic Faces tutorial

From: Jennifer Ball <Jennifer.Ball_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:54:03 -0800

Hi everyone,

I'm working on creating a tutorial for Dynamic Faces during the next
couple weeks. My plan is to have just a few very simple examples using
the following features of Dynamic Faces:

* ajaxZones
* fireAjaxTransaction
* installDeferredAjaxTransaction

I'm sending this email to solicit some feedback from the community
regarding what you'd like to see in this tutorial, such as what you
think needs to be explained better than what you've seen in any
documents, slides, or presentations that are out there now. Also, I'm
wondering if any of you use installDeferredAjaxTransaction at all, how
you use it, and what use cases you've found require the use of this
function.

Considering the short time frame, I'd prefer it if you could give
feedback by the end of this week. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Jennifer