dev@jsf-extensions.java.net

Re: Initial Checkins to jsf-extensions

From: Ed Burns <ed.burns_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 06:42:32 -0700

JH> I've started to check-in the source for the Avatar implementation.
JH> 1) UIAvatar replaces UIViewRoot

JH> 2) AvatarLifecycle replaces the FaceletFilter for resources

JH> 3) PartialContext replaces the AsyncResponse as a way to decorate/hide
JH> interaction with UIAvatar

Where are you checking it in? If you're checking it in on jsf-ext, I'd
rather we use the code review process detailed in the FAQ, which we use
in Sun's JSF impl.

In any case I'd like to carry out this discussion on dev_at_jsf-extensions,
so I'm putting it in the to list and putting all yall on the list.

Also, what about my process of detailing the differences between our
implementations in the wiki?

http://wiki.java.net/bin/view/Projects/MigratingFaceletsBranchToJsfExt

Ed