users@jpa-spec.java.net

[jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] updated spec draft (Final Release candidate)

From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:59:49 -0700

This reflects the outcome of the discussion of the past week,
including the changes to the exception raised by illegal propagation
of persistence contexts. I've also made a number of what I believe to
be purely editorial changes. The change bars flag the changes since
the last draft (i.e., from the draft of March 19).

The updated javadocs contain only changes to the documentation.
The modifications were the following:
   EntityManager.close: added StoredProcedureQuery to the list
   EntityManagerFactory.addNamedQuery: added references to createNamedStoredProcedureQuery
   SqlResultSetMapping: name element: added reference to StoredProcedureQuery
   JoinColumns, MapKeyJoinColumns, PrimaryKeyJoinColumn, PrimaryKeyJoinColumns: foreignKey element: made documentation
more uniform