jsr338-experts@jpa-spec.java.net

[jsr338-experts] Re: StoredProcedure clarification

From: Kevin Sutter <sutter_at_us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 15:06:38 -0500

Linda,
Now I'm confused between your two responses on this topic... Should
getUpdateCount implicitly execute the prepared statement (similar to
getSingleResult and getResultList)? Or, should the user be required to
call execute() before calling getUpdateCount()? Depending on your answer,
I may have follow observations... :-) Thanks.

-- Kevin

Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel_at_oracle.com> wrote on 08/06/2013 02:48:00
PM: