users@jmsjca.java.net

sun-jms-adapter.rar on JBoss 7

From: <rbwhitaker_at_outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 15:55:15 +0000 (GMT)

We've successfully used this resource adapter to connect a JBoss 5
application server to a topic on a remote WebLogic server (10.3). We're
in the process of trying to upgrade it to JBoss 7, and I'm having a lot
of trouble getting this same resource adapter to work. At the moment, I
can't tell if it's because I'm just making some stupid configuration
mistake or if it's because it isn't compatible.

Does anyone know if sun-jms-adapter.rar is supposed to work under JBoss
7?

I've also noticed that there haven't been any updates to this adapter,
and very little activity over here over the last few years. Is there
something else that was supposed to replace it? Something else that we
should to as we move to JBoss 7?