users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: The future of JMS 2.1 and Java EE 8

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:28:26 +0000

Oracle has now asked me to announce that it will withdraw JSR 368 (JMS 2.1), in accordance with the proposed Java EE 8
roadmap presented by Anil Gaur and others at JavaOne 2016 and the results of the community survey.

This is also announced here:
https://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/entry/a_quick_update_on_java

Note that although JSR 368 is ending, the email group users_at_jms-spec.java.net continues for general discussion of the
JMS specification. If you have general questions about the plans for Java EE 8 please use users_at_javaee-spec.java.net

Nigel
(JSR 368 specification lead)