users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: [javaee-spec users] [jsr366-experts] Organizing CDI workshop for Java EE specs during Java One

From: David Heffelfinger <dheffelfinger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 08:04:14 -0400

Unfortunately I can't attend TUT2376 because of a scheduling conflict (I'm
a speaker at a different session at the same time). I would have loved to
attend.

I'll be happy to get together any other time during J1, barring any
scheduling conflicts. My busiest days are Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. My
last session ends Tuesday at 2:30 pm, so any time after that would work
better for me.

I also plan to attend the NetBeans party on Saturday night and the
NetBeans/GlassFish/JavaEE party at the Thristy Bear on Sunday night. You
can catch me at either one if you'll be there.

Email me directly (dheffelfinger at ensode dot com) if you'd like to meet.

--
http://ensode.net - A Guide to Java, Linux and Other Technology Topics
My Books: http://www.packtpub.com/authors/profiles/david-heffelfinger