users@jms-spec.java.net

[jms-spec users] Re: Face-to-face Meeting at JavaOne

From: Werner Keil <werner.keil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 07:40:53 +0200

me, too. Will check schedule for important sessions that day when I arrive
in SF.

Werner
Am 21.10.2015 03:13 schrieb <users-request_at_jms-spec.java.net>:

Table of contents:

1. [jms-spec users] Re: Face-to-face meeting at JavaOne - Nigel Deakin <
nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
2. [jms-spec users] Re: Face-to-face meeting at JavaOne - David
Heffelfinger <dheffelfinger_at_gmail.com>
3. [jms-spec users] Re: Face-to-face meeting at JavaOne - David Blevins <
dblevins_at_tomitribe.com>
4. [jms-spec users] Re: Face-to-face meeting at JavaOne - Ivar Grimstad <
ivar.grimstad_at_gmail.com>
5. [jms-spec users] Re: Face-to-face meeting at JavaOne - Clebert Suconic <
clebert.suconic_at_gmail.com>
6. [jms-spec users] Re: [jsr366-experts] Organizing CDI workshop for Java
EE specs during Java One - Antoine Sabot-Durand <antoine_at_sabot-durand.net>
7. [jms-spec users] Re: Face-to-face meeting at JavaOne - Nigel Deakin <
nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
8. [jms-spec users] Re: [jsr366-experts] Organizing CDI workshop for Java
EE specs during Java One - Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
9. [jms-spec users] Re: Face-to-face meeting at JavaOne - vaquar khan <
vaquar.khan_at_gmail.com>
10. [jms-spec users] Re: Face-to-face meeting at JavaOne - Chris Barrow <
chris.barrow_at_kaazing.com>
11. [jms-spec users] [jsr343-experts] Can I start work on JMS 2.1 spec
changes for the ACK mode related issues? - Chris Barrow <
chris.barrow_at_kaazing.com>