jsr368-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr368-experts] JavaOne 2016

From: Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 06:04:11 +0000

Hi all,

*Nigel*: If you plan to submit a session, pleas let me know. Then I will
withdraw mine.

*Everyone*: Let me know if you want to join me in this session so I can add
you as a speaker. I think the limit is two speakers, so we will have to
vote or draw a straw of something if necessary.

I will also submit a BOF to accompany the session.

*Session ID*: 1257
*Session Title*: What’s up with JMS 2.1?
*Session Abstract*: The Java Message Service Specification (JMS) got a
major overhaul in Java EE 7 as JMS 2.0. In JSR 368 (JMS 2.1) this work
continues. This session will present the current status of the work with
this JSR and how you as a community member may contribute. And, of course,
there will also be code samples of new and improved features. Features that
will be presented include the new "flexible MDBs" and CDI beans as JMS
listeners.
*Session Type*: Conference Session
*Event*: JavaOne