jsr343-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr343-experts] JMS 2.0 late change: Activation property subscriptionScope

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 16:30:26 +0000

I would like to propose another small change.

Section 12.1 "Activation properties" defines a property "subscriptionScope" which can be set to "instance" or "cluster".

I propose that we change the names of these values to "Instance" and "Cluster" (i.e. change them to start with capital
letters).

This makes them consistent with the existing property "subscriptionDurability" which can be set to "Durable" or
"NonDurable", both of which start with a capital letter.

Nigel