jsr343-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr343-experts] JSR 343 has moved to JCP 2.9

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 15:10:56 +0000

JSR 343 is now following version 2.9 of the Java Community Process.
http://jcp.org/en/procedures/jcp2_9

We were previously following JCP 2.8. However since the only change in
JCP 2.9 - the merging of two Executive Committees into one - has already
happened, we have effectively already been operating under JCP 2.9, and
can make the move with no further changes.

(In JCP 2.8 of this Process Document there were two separate Executive
Committees, one for Java ME and one for Java SE and Java EE combined. In
JCP 2.9 there is a single combined Executive Committee).

Nigel