jsr343-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr343-experts] Re: JMS Support for DI

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 20:38:41 -0400

It's a point I made before. If we leave things be on this for JMS 2, it
gives projects/products like Seam 3 JMS and Resin room to evolve further
to bring about proven/mature solutions that real-world customers use
successfully in significant numbers. Currently, Seam 3 JMS is still in
beta and Resin has a design and no implementation yet. I think that's
the real underlying problem we have rather than any fundamental
usability issue with what we need to do.