jsr343-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr343-experts] Re: JMS 2.0 at JavaOne

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:55:23 +0100

On 26/09/2011 10:56, Nigel Deakin wrote:
> I'll be at JavaOne in San Francisco next week where I'll be presenting a BOF jointly with EG members Reza Rahman and
> Clebert Suconic.
>
> Title: JSR 343: What's Coming in Java Message Service 2.0
> Time Tuesday, 04:30 PM, Hilton San Francisco - Plaza A/B
> Length 45 Minutes
> Abstract:

> Which other EG members are planning to turn up?

No replies. I know there will be at least two other EG members at JavaOne. I do hope you can come.

If there's enough interest, I'd like to ask whether there's interest in having a working session for JMS 2.0 EG members
at JavaOne. Obviously I'll be seeing Clebert and Reza anyway but I wouldn't want to exclude anyone. (I appreciate that
most of the EG won't be at JavaOne at all).

EG members could have a technical discussion in a room somewhere on Wednesday morning, perhaps at 9am or 10am for an
hour. Please let me know what you think.

The BOF on Tuesday ends at 5.15pm. We can get together afterwards to decide what to do. The Annual JCP Community Party
is at 6pm that evening (Anzu Restaurant in Hotel Nikko). How about meeting there and, if we're still hungry afterwards,
go to find some food.? If you're not on the EG but are interested enough to be reading this then consider yourself
invited too!

Nigel