jsr343-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr343-experts] Re: JMS Object Scopes

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 10:58:37 -0400

John,

Hmm - if I am reading this correctly, it seems pretty limiting. I'll
test this out in CanDI and see what it actually means. The solution here
again might be to just avoid producers and use the SPI to resolve
injection points at deployment time rather than at runtime. Also, let's
see how necessary this restriction really is. Maybe we can get it
removed in CDI 1.1 so you could you producers for more things like the
sort of features we need for JMS 2?

Cheers,
Reza