jsr343-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr343-experts] Re: (JMS_SPEC-33) Improving the JMS API with API simplifications, annotations and CDI

From: Nigel Deakin <nigel.deakin_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 18:00:11 +0100

On 29/07/2011 20:48, Reza Rahman wrote:

> * I wonder whether a good way forward might be for Reza or John or both jointly, to come up with a detailed proposal.
> - Sounds like a good idea. John and I can actually arrange face-to-face meetings if he is up for it. It's up to you if
> you want to stay involved right now. I think its a good idea to have a conference call to bootstrap things. After that,
> John and I can work out the details and keep you involved as it makes sense. I imagine we should be able to come up with
> something in a week or two...

Yes, let's talk about this on the phone and agree a scope for some initial proposals.

How about a conference call this week? In the interests of openness this will be open to any EG member, but I think the
only people who need to take part are those who want to help Reza come up with some proposals.

Looking at the time zones Reza, John and I are in, and plucking some times out of the air, how about 1000 or 1100 EDT on
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday? (All six times are OK by me).

Nigel