jsr343-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr343-experts] Re: [jms-spec users] Re: (JMS_SPEC-33) Improving the JMS API with API simplifications, annotations and CDI

From: Reza Rahman <reza_rahman_at_lycos.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 11:21:06 -0400

Nigel,

Thanks for posting this. John and I will start work on it ASAP. We'll
try to put this on Google doc/some other public space so we can all
review progress and collaborate. I am thinking it should be two
different documents for the two separate approaches. In fact, once we
have a bit more detail, it might not be a bad idea to publish the
proposals as blogs and get community feedback?

Cheers,
Reza