jsr343-experts@jms-spec.java.net

[jsr343-experts] Priorities for Graham Wallis

From: Graham Wallis <graham_wallis_at_uk.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 16:48:59 +0100

These are my initial priorities for JMS 2.0; I'm sure I'll need to add to
this list as we make progress.

* Specification of a standard means of connecting to a JEE appserver - my
preference is for JCA
* Disambiguation of the specification, and resolving of contradictory
statements
* Improvements to documentation - especially the point about relationships
between JMS and other JEE specs
* Adoption of functional updates that will improve performance or other
areas

I should add that an over-riding imperative will be that whatever we do
does not break compatibility with existing JMS providers.

Best regards,
  Graham