users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: REST facades not found in ear

From: Wayne Gemmell <wayne_at_gemmell.co.za>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 10:16:18 +0000

If anyone is wondering, I had to follow this comments instructions after
changing the annotation as previously mentioned to get things working, I'm
finally up an running, for now.

https://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH-21440?focusedCommentId=393833&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-393833

Regards
Wayne