users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] REST facades not found in ear

From: Wayne Gemmell <wayne_at_gemmell.co.za>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 14:53:55 +0000

Hi all

I haven't been using Jersey for a few years so I hope this isn't a dumb
question.

I used Netbeans to generate my restful CRUD interface and I'm getting the
following message when trying to access it.

Warning: An instance of EJB class,
com.connetsystems.obs.servlets.api.rest.BillingServiceFacadeREST, could not
be looked up using simple form name. Attempting to look up using the
fully-qualified form name.
javax.naming.NamingException: Lookup failed for
'java:app/ConnetOBS-ejb/BillingServiceFacadeREST' in
SerialContext[myEnv={java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.enterprise.naming.impl.SerialInitContextFactory,
java.naming.factory.state=com.sun.corba.ee.impl.presentation.rmi.JNDIStateFactoryImpl,
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=com.sun.enterprise.naming} [Root exception is
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No object bound to name
java:app/ConnetOBS-ejb/BillingServiceFacadeREST]

Any ideas what is happening here ? The simple lookup should work as the
class is accurately defined. The jndi lookup is looking in ConnetOBS-ejb
instead of the war where it is defined. I can't see anything defining it as
such and I can't see where to define it manually. Any advice?

Regards
Wayne.

--
Regards