users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Bean validation with Jersey 1.2

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 22:04:02 +0100

Hi Sajin,

Jersey 1.2 does not support bean validation.

I was curious myself whether that could be possible; Jersey 1.2 was
released on May 20th, 2010 and Bean validation API 1.0.0 on Oct 2009, so
it is, unfortunately the first integration I know of was for JAX-RS 2.0,
released as part of Java EE 7.

You could try to port related code from Jersey 2.x to Jersey 1.x, but
migrating your app to supported Java version seems like better
time/money better spent.

Regards,
Pavel