users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] OAuth did not provide the support for HMAC-SHA256

From: Vishnu Nigamanu <Vishnu.Nigamanu_at_infor.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 13:34:28 +0000

Hi Jersey Team,

OAuth did not provide the support for HMAC-SHA256 algorithm( in oauth1-signature-2.11.jar).
In the latest versions of oauth1-signature jars also we did not get the support for HMAC-SHA256.
It only provides support for PLAINTEXT, RSA-SHA1 and HMAC-SHA1.
There is no class available for HMAC-SHA256(like HmaSha1Method.class) in oauth1-signature-2.11.jar.
We need the support for HMAC-SHA256 algorithm.
Could you please provide the solution for HMAC-SHA256 algorithm in oauth1-signature jars .

Thanks,
Vishnu