users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] how to reload resources registered programatically

From: dsukhoroslov <dsukhoroslov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 04:12:34 -0700 (MST)

Jersey 2.23.2

I have a number of static resources, registered via
ResourceConfig.register() method. And I also have several resources created
dynamically via Resource.Builder API and registered via
ResourceConfig.registerResources() method. At some point I need to reload my
dynamic resources because some method signatures were changed. As of now I
do a full reload together with statically registered resources using
Container.reload() method. The static resources reload with no issues. But
for dynamic resources I got a bunch of error messages like this:

[FATAL] A resource model has ambiguous (sub-)resource method for HTTP method
GET and input mime-types as defined by"@Consumes" and "@Produces"
annotations...

What should I do to reload dynamically registered resources properly?

Thanks, Denis