users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Use a ContainerRequestFilter with a plain old servlet?

From: terris <terri_at_sdsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 09:17:52 -0700 (MST)

I have a Jersey 2.x rest service and a ContainerRequestFilter doing custom
authentication. I have another servlet (not implemented with Jersey/jax-rs)
that I recently added to the web application, at a different base url than
the one that jersey is handling, and I would like to use the same
authentication for the endpoints in this servlet. How can I use a Jersey
ContainerRequestFilter with a plain old servlet ?

Terri