users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: How to override a built-in exception mapper in Jersey 2.23?

From: <lenny_at_flowlogix.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 11:44:17 -0500

Gregory,

Weld+Jersey (and Weld+Anything) is going to be more and more common since CDI will be more and more of a base requirement
in any Java EE APIs. Weld was buggy in the beginning but Red Hat made great strides in fixing many, many bugs,
and Weld 3.0 (and 2.4) is very, very solid now.

Any integration will have it’s beginning growing pains, but CDI (Weld) + Jersey is an excellent combination,
and both projects are very responsive in fixing bugs quickly.