users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Potential memory leak in Jersey2

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 19:28:38 +0200

Hi Greg,

Jersey has extensive performance tests, but the tests are not open
source and are generally part of other projects, in this case its Oracle
WebLogic Server.

mem-leaks module was there because of some issue to serve as a
regression test (If I recall correctly, it was related to monitoring, I
would need to check if you want more concrete info).

Regards,
Pavel