users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Accessing jersey issue tracker

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 11:00:21 +0200

Sonya replied to that thread:

""

We had a major spam attack on all three kenai platform sites (java.net,
kenai.com, netbeans.org) that were overwhelming. IT turned off
registration temporarily and we expect to turn it back on in another
week or so. I have taken the step of filing a bug on behalf of a user
who couldn't register. I'm happy to do what I can to mitigate the issue
on either java.net or kenai.com until we are able to reopen
registration. email tocommunitymanager_at_java.net
<mailto:communitymanager_at_java.net>will work for either site.

""

(https://community.oracle.com/message/13840916#13840916)

+ https://java.net/people/new?customTheme=java seems to be working now,
so anyone should be able to create java.net account.

Hope it helps and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Pavel