users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: custom injector not working

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 20:56:40 +0100

Hi Trenton,

The docs seems fine to me. It states: "The following examples should
work on top of Jersey Servlet integration module.".
Since your code is based on Grizzly HTTP server, it does not fit the
above condition (i.e. there is no Servlet container in your play).

Maybe you just want to rewrite your code to run on a Servlet container?

HTH,

~Jakub