users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey 1.X

From: Joe Mocker <jmocker_at_Tremorvideo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 14:10:37 +0000

From what I recall, a while ago, the story around Spring Dependency Injection and Jersey 2.x sounded pretty poor. I don't recall the specifics.

Can anyone relate experience with the above at this point?

  --joe

From: Manikanta G <go4mani_at_gmail.com<mailto:go4mani_at_gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 11:28 PM
To: Jersey users list <users_at_jersey.java.net<mailto:users_at_jersey.java.net>>
Subject: [Jersey] Re: Jersey 1.X

I heard Jersey 2.x Spring injection is what causing the slowness. Is that fixed? Can you please confirm if you've benchmarked with Spring beans?

Thanks,
Manikanta

Hi,

Thanks,
ManiKanta G
manikanta.com<http://manikanta.com>

On 24 July 2015 at 21:06, Dmitry Polovka <messaged_at_messaged.lv<mailto:messaged_at_messaged.lv>> wrote:
Why you still on 1.x? What's holding you to upgrade? I'm not part of development team, I'm just curious :) At one stage I thought jersey 1 is a lot faster than 2, and there was an old ticket opened abut that, but few weeks ago I ran some benchmarks and 2nd was actually 1.5x times faster than 1st version.

Dmitry Polovka