users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey 1.X

From: Dmitry Polovka <messaged_at_messaged.lv>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 18:36:46 +0300

Why you still on 1.x? What's holding you to upgrade? I'm not part of development team, I'm just curious :) At one stage I thought jersey 1 is a lot faster than 2, and there was an old ticket opened abut that, but few weeks ago I ran some benchmarks and 2nd was actually 1.5x times faster than 1st version.

Dmitry Polovka