users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Jersey 2.17 with OpenWebBeans 1.2.17

From: Ludovic Pénet <l.penet_at_senat.fr>
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 10:03:36 +0200

Dear all,

I am failing to configure Jersey 2.17 with OWB 1.2.17. Injection in REST services is not performed.

The current solution I have is to upgrade to OWB 1.5.0, but I am not comfortable with it even if the guys from the Apache Java teams are awesome, as I am on a tight schedule.

Do you have a configuration example or a working example somewhere ? I did not find how to tell HK2 to use OWB.

Thanks in advance,

Ludovic

Ludovic