users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Multiple application paths question

From: NBW <emailnbw_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 15:52:27 -0500

In Jersey 1.x using servlet 2.5 I've been able to set up multiple
application paths in the web.xml by having multiple <url-pattern> elements
in the <servlet-mapping> for the Jersey 1.x ServletContainer servlet.

I was looking at the approach of extending ResourceConfig in Servlet 3
which includes annotating the class with @ApplicationPath and specifying
the path as the value to the annotation. It seems that only accepts one
path/path expression. If I wanted another one that was at a different root
would I need to make a second class that also extended ResourceConfig?
Would there be an issue if there was any package namespace overlap between
the two?

Thanks,

-Noah