users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: JaxB collections, GenericEntity & top element name & namespace in Jersey ?

From: Jakub Podlesak <jakub.podlesak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 10:59:58 +0100

Hi Edwin,

Paul is no longer working on Jersey. Could you please file a new feature request for this?
Maybe you want to contribute the feature yourself?

Thanks,

~Jakub

P.S. Here is some info on how to contribute to the Jersey project:
       https://jersey.java.net/contribute.html <https://jersey.java.net/contribute.html>