users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Question about multipart upload

From: Rindt, Daniel <drindt_at_viselabs.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 15:54:01 +0100

<Santiago.PericasGeertsen_at_oracle.com>:

Dear Santiago,

thanks for your reply.

> If you don't have the multipart running, there's Jersey sample for that (multipart-webapp). If you do have it running, what is the issue with just adding some @QueryParam's in your code?

I am simply unsure what i have to do to receive images there. I have
seen so many examples and tried so much. Can you please provide me an
example? In my case i expect from the client
one or more photos as upload. FormDataMultipart was helpful in the
local environment but doesn't work in the real appengine. So i moved
to Jersey 2. But there is no FormDataMultipart
anymore.

It would be really nice to provide such example how to obtain an
InputStream of the uploaded Multipart element.

Thank you very much.
Daniel