users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Servlets 3.0?

From: Moises Lejter <moilejter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 22:30:36 -0600

Hi! :-)

I guess it would depend on what other stuff it is you're trying to
configure... A lot of what used to go in web.xml can be done now via
annotations:
https://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/api/javax/servlet/annotation/package-summary.html

But I would have expected that just what you did (version=3.0 and 3.0
namespace) would have done the trick... :-(

DId you try some other servlet-3.0 container? Maybe it's a Tomcat thing
... :-)

Moises