users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: GenericType

From: cowwoc <cowwoc_at_bbs.darktech.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 18:38:53 -0500

I don't understand. You want to transform "Class<T> type" into
"List<T>"? I don't think that's possible (or necessary) because
"List<T>" is actually a "List". You can just construct a List and cast
it to the right type and you will end up with as much runtime
information as your proposed solution.

Gili