users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Jersey Client api Json response header and details

From: Guy Dillen <guy.dillen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 13:01:44 +0200

Hi,

The REST services I call from the Jersey client api in my Java SE 8 app
return a json data stream consisting of several header info and additionally
(in the same stream) a collection of other related data. In my app I can
create some POJOs that correspond with the elements in the Json data stream.

Can this kind of Json data stream be handled/parsed (from json to objects)
by the Jersey json provisionings? If yes what would be the recommended way
for handling this?

Thanks.

Guy