users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: looking for helping hand on securing service

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 15:19:57 -0700

Hi,

in Grizzly there is no out-of-the-box support for digest authentication,
but it's possible for write it using Grizzly Filters API... still I'm
not sure how it supposed to work along with Jersey annotations (if it's
needed).

If you chose to implement this using Grizzly Filters - please let me
know, I'll try to provide you more information.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.