users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Servlet 3.0 Container Deployment

From: Saad Mufti <saad.mufti_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 14:39:45 -0400

The WebListener part is specific to our application, it is not really
required. You can initialize everything in your Application class that
extends ResourceConfig if that suits you. We were integrating with some
frameworks that for complicated reasons required initializing in a
ServletContextListener.

Similarly servlet filters are again sepcific to our app, you can use Jersey
server side filters if that meets your needs and then there is even less
that is servlet specific.

Yeah sure if you send me a stripped down structure of your app I can take a
quick look to see if anything jumps out.

Cheers.

----
Saad