users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Problem with curly braces in request parameter value

From: Eugene Strokin <estrokin_at_vivatinc.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:51:37 -0400

Miroslav, thank you, looks like you right. This is the bug which preventing me from using Jersey current version.
Can you let us know when it is planned to be fixed?
I’ll try to roll back to previous versions and see which one will work. I’ll put this info in the comments if this is helpful.
Thanks,
Eugene