users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Help with SE deployment on non-default context

From: Sathyakumar <sathyakumar.s_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 17:54:50 +0530

Am trying hard to do an SE deployment of a Jersey app on Grizzly http
server.
My RESTful services are available on a non-default context. Below is the
code I used

URI uri = UriBuilder.fromUri("http://localhost/Services/webresources/
").port(8080).build();
HttpServer server = GrizzlyHttpServerFactory.createHttpServer(uri, new
MyConfig());

However non of the resources are accessible under context
"/Services/webservices" and are instead available under context
"/Services". I debugged the code a bit and the context path of the request
is always returned as "/Services" instead of "/Services/webresources". I
dont know what I'm doing wrong. Any pointer that will help me get going in
the right direction will help