users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] [ANN] Jersey 2.9 has been released

From: Michal Gajdos <michal.gajdos_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 14:09:54 +0200

Jersey team is happy to announce availability of Jersey 2.9.

For an overview of changes, bug fixes and new features, please consult
Jersey 2.9 Release Notes: https://jersey.java.net/release-notes/2.9.html
(https://github.com/jersey/jersey/releases/tag/2.9)
To download Jersey 2.9, please check our download page:
https://jersey.java.net/download.html

We also recommend you to check out the refreshed Jersey 2.9 documentation:

API: https://jersey.java.net/apidocs/2.9/jersey/index.html
User Guide: https://jersey.java.net/documentation/2.9/index.html
We appreciate your feedback - if you have any thoughts or comments, send
us an email to Jersey users mailing list users_at_jersey.java.net or file
any discovered bugs & new feature requests in Jersey Jira issue tracker:
https://java.net/jira/browse/JERSEY/

May the REST be with you,
Your Jersey Team.