users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] wildfly+jersey2

From: valentina armenise <valentina.armenise_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 19:50:45 +0100

Hi,

I am going crazy trying to migrate my app from wildfly with jersey 1.9 to
wildfly with jersey2.

I particular I need to implement an EJB provider to inject a field in my
rest classes.

I tried using HK2 but I am facing weird errors due to the integration of
cdi, hk2 and WELD

Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001408:
Unsatisfied dependencies for type ServiceLocator with qualifiers @Default

  at injection point [BackedAnnotatedParameter] Parameter 1 of
[BackedAnnotatedConstructor] @Inject private
org.jvnet.hk2.internal.DynamicConfigurationServiceImpl(ServiceLocator)

  at org.jvnet.hk2.internal.DynamicConfigurationServiceImpl.<init>(
DynamicConfigurationServiceImpl.java:0)

Even the class ResourceConfig is generating issues about overriding final
classes (that's why I am using Application and implementing the dynamic
binding, which I think is causing the error above).

Searching on google, I discovered that jersey2 integration with wildfly is
not really working at the moment, is that true?

I attach MyAppllication.java file if you need more context.

Thank you,

Valentina