users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Fwd: Performance issue with Jersey 2.3.1

From: Oleksiy Stashok <oleksiy.stashok_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 21:07:48 -0800

Hi Andrea,

it would be interesting to see some profiling data, because service() is
actually the place where requests are getting processed, it's a place
where Grizzly passes control to Jersey to handle the request. So to
understand the problem (if there is a problem) we need more details.

Thanks.

WBR,
Alexey.