users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey2: How to map URI to Resource?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 21:55:53 +0100

Hi Gili,

This is not supported in Jersey 2 at the moment. When considering the old ResourceContext API we could not agree how useful the feature as well as how to address the processing of the new JAX-RS filters and entity interceptors in that method.

What is the use case where you would need the method? What behavior do you expect from (pre-matching and post-matching) filters and interceptors in that use case?
Answering these questions will help us in our considerations whether we should re-introduce the old API somehow or come up with a better concept.

Thanks,
Marek