users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Spring/HK2/Jersey question

From: Miles, Eric (CONT) <"Miles,>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:02:11 -0500

Thanks for the reply Marek, however I've since opened up a defect regarding my specific issue:

https://java.net/jira/browse/JERSEY-2187

Injecting the ServiceLocator and then calling getService(Class) does not resolve my issue, at least in this use case. Take a look at the details provided there.

Thanks,
Eric Miles