users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Jersey client: Asynchronous requests

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:26:59 +0100

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for both contributions. Before we can proceed with the review & eventually accept these pull requests, we need to ask you to sign Oracle Contributors Agreement (OCA):
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html

From the linked page:
An OCA can be remitted for acceptance by emailing a scanned, completed, signed copy to oracle-ca_us [at] oracle [dot] com. Or, you may use that email address to request a fax number for remittance of hard copy.

Thank you,
Marek