users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] can't find useful jersey 2 pom.xml example

From: David Hawthorne <dsrthorne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:30:33 -0700

I'm just trying to build a json-serving REST server with embedded Jetty and
Jersey 2 as an endpoint for my application. I'm not starting from an
archetype, I'm just adding a webserver endpoint to an existing project, and
there don't seem to be any examples for this in the jersey examples zip
file.

There's also this reference to a path that doesn't exist:

    <parent>
        <groupId>org.glassfish.jersey.examples</groupId>
        <artifactId>webapp-example-parent</artifactId>
        <relativePath>../webapp-example-parent/pom.xml</relativePath>
        <version>2.3.1</version>
    </parent>

For jersey 1, here's what I've used in the past:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.sun.jersey</groupId>
<artifactId>jersey-bundle</artifactId>
<version>1.17.1</version>