users@jersey.java.net

[Jersey] Re: Where did the Jersey committers go?

From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:49:46 +0200

Btw. our silence on mailing lists does not mean that we would stop committing fixes and changes (https://github.com/jersey/jersey/graphs/commit-activity) or stopped releasing (https://java.net/jira/browse/JERSEY#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aversions-panel) new Jersey versions (latest release was Sept 27).

Marek